CONSUMER’S GUIDE TO THOROUGH PEST CONTROL SERVICE
Read This Guide And You’ll Discover:
- The biggest misconceptions about pest control.
- How visible pests are a sign of a rapid cycle of breeding.
- How some of the top selling over the counter products seem to make the epidemic of crawling pests worse.
- Which pests lay eggs in your carpeting, bedding, on furniture and in kitchen cabinets to create an unsanitary hazard to your entire family.
- How a single pair of German roaches can reproduce hundreds to thousands of baby roaches monthly (just a single pair).
- How the common house mouse can reproduce tens to hundreds of mice in just a few short months.
- The types of ants that can be just as destructive to wood as termites and how to prevent them from penetrating your interior walls.
- Termites and how to prevent them from infesting your home.
Did you know…
- Most pests multiply in hidden voids?
- That may sound disgusting, but facts show without professional help, most pests will breed so fast, your home will become a nursery of multiplying pests – some of them ready to breed in as early as 2 weeks.
- People have so many misconceptions about pest control that we have decided to offer this consumer education guide. Now when you select a pest control company, you can make an informed intelligent decision.
- In this consumer awareness guide, we’ll share with you three costly misconceptions about pest control. We’ll also offer four recommendations. We’ll give you nine questions you should ask a pest control company before you invite them into your home. We’ll also give you important facts about certain pests, and ways in which you can prevent further infestation.
Plus you’ll discover…
- How Some Pests Turn Your Home Into a Hatchery of More Pests.
- Within the first misconception about pest control, you’ll discover the cockroaches incredibly rapid breeding frenzy.