We are looking for an organized and innovative self-starter to join our team.
You’ll be responsible for providing unprecedented customer service for Reliable Exterminators. You’ll help us interact with customers over the phone, answer basic pest control questions, and schedule appointments over a 14 county service area. In addition, you will enter completed work orders online, however, 90% of customer engagement is over the phone. You’ll work 8-5 Monday – Friday and one Saturday a month April – October.
You’ll be expected to answer about 30-40 calls per day once you’re fully up to speed (2-3 months or thereabouts). This is a significant volume, so be sure that you’re ready and able to deal with that kind of daily load – you’ll get all the support and help you need along the way!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build relationships with our customers through quick and efficient phone conversations
- Assess the reason for the customer’s call and how to give them the best experience possible. Usually customers need answers about pest problems and/or to schedule an appointment.
- Schedule appointments for Reliable’s technicians to meet the customer’s needs
- Create accurate records of completed services (data entry)
Experience and Skills Needed
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience related to appointment scheduling preferably in the service industry
- Exceptional verbal abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through phone conversation.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires basic software knowledge, and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Ability to think strategically when planning a technician’s service route
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple tasks at the same time in a sometimes stressful environment
- High school degree greatly preferred
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do.
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
- Displays personal and corporate integrity.
What’s In It for You
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health Insurance cost sharing
- SEP Retirement Plan (similar to 401(k) only better because we contribute and you don’t have to)
- Stable employment – in business for over 85 years!
- Local, family owned business with less than 15 employees
Be sure to check out the benefits of working for Reliable Exterminators on our Careers page!